Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cue Dirty Dancing theme....

if you can only see where i'm sitting and writing this post from trust me you'd quit your job and get on a plane. i'm sitting on my hotel patio in Sitges, Spain facing the beautiful Mediterranean sea front with huge lush palm trees lining the promenade. this place is heaven. it was once a hippy/artisan town and still does remain true to that but in recent years has become a huge mecca for gays and lesbians year round. the perfect place for a single girl on holiday with no cares to hook up. after the shit luck i've had this summer this trip is all about me. tomorrow i'm going down to the beach to dot he whole suntanning swimming amazing day at the most beautiful beaches ever. they have a little trolley that goes up and down the coast and a map of different types of beaches depending what you're into. i'm into not getting my shit stolen so probably a nudist beach. you can't steal when you're naked.i doubt i'll even go topless..i'm too Canadian that way! the last beach i plan to hit is right outside my hotel and has a massage tent by the water...it looks sooo good. after that i'm coming back for a siesta and then shopping for new shoes and out for dinner..around here that's anywhere from 9-11pm. after that i'm going for cava (champagne)at budda bar.
after that shoot me, my life is too good.
i took a lot of pictures and video but my camera battery died so the fucking this won't upload.
check this post a bit later, i'll add them.
i've had a great time so far aside form catching some crazy bug on the plane..but feel all better now. Barcelona is wicked but it's nice ot get out of the city for a bit to chill and Sitges is only a 15min train ride away so you can easily make a day trip of it and save on hotel. my room isn't that big but the view and lcoation totally make up for it. not bad for $90CAD/night.
http://www.hotelsubur.com/

ok i'm off to surf the web then some sleep for me...it's been a long day.

1 comment:

mooshki said...

ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY!!!!

Seriously, I'm so glad you're enjoying it - you deserve a great time!!! Just make sure you have enough fun for all of us poor suckers stuck at home. :)