Sunday, October 3, 2010

Peak Performance Project Showcase 4
















I had the pleasure of seeing Steph Macpherson and Christopher Arruda on Thursday at the Red Room in Vancouver and both put on great shows. Behind Sapphire and Said The Whale also played but unfortunately I had to get out of there. It was crazy hot and I felt totally claustrophobic...because earlier in the night ,on my way there, some crazy pulled a gun on our Skytrain car. It wasn't directed towards me but it kinda shook me up and I just wasn't feeling it that night. I swear to god,someone does not want me going to Waterfront Station! Every time I travel there,something happens. Anyway, next week is the finale with Greg Sczebel, YUCA, Kuba Oms and Kyprios. I'm planning on seeing the whole show this time. I think I'll get off at City Center though this time.

No comments: