Monday, August 25, 2008

tom cruise is sucking the hot out of katie

pretty risque for a good Catholic girl Miss. Holmes.

you will never see her like this again.

damn joey.

how sad to go from these jeans...

..to these.

bump.

ill fitting coat? no..bump.

well lookit here. sexy shots of Katie pre-tommyboy. what a shame this young gorgeous thang got rewired to be Tom with tits. STOP wearing his clothes!!

oh and the bottom two shots? totally KNOCKED UP. ya i said it.
i called it last time and i'm calling it again.

5 comments:

mooshki said...

Not just the "hot," he's sucking all the life out of her.

Is this the L.Ron Hubbard frozen sperm baby? I know the last one was Chris Klein's...

I wish he had bought a wife that I liked less than I used to like her. :(

jax said...

im still on the Josh Hartnett wagon...and i'd bet big bucks whoever fathered the first fathered this one. im sure it was all brokered and ironclad from the getgo.

i iwsh i could find that Postsecret postcard i saw awhile back it said:

"My lawfirm arranged a sale of sperm between an A-list movie star and an actress."

kris said...

I saw that too jax...hmmm, wtf is wrong hollywood? wtf is wrong with me that I give a shit? I need a life..

slappywhyte said...

at least i have my memories of her scantily clad (and topless) in The Gift...

lutefisk said...

I'm going with Josh Hartnett also.