Monday, July 13, 2009

Wow, It's Practically Tuesday And I Haven't Blogged!


What happened to Sunday and secrets? Oh ya, I went to a massive national park with my parents for a late lunch with about 10 000 other families. Serenity. <- sarcasm.
It was a good even if the clouds followed us wherever we went and we kinda got lost in a 1600 hectare park. No big deal..lol. We took a ferry across the river to a little town and had gelato while we window shopped and awed at antiques from days of yore. It was a great time.

What about you? How was your weekend?

3 comments:

twunty mcslore said...

Golfed a ton and bought some pepper spray. Seems that the penal system decided to parole a sex offender and he moved in just around the corner from me. We're looking at shotguns and 22s now. Yay! Never shot a gun in my life.

jax said...

well i'm sure one of you will get a kick out of it..lol. a good kick to the balls will do in a pinch.

Angel said...

I love being sarcasitc....don't you? It really gets your feeling across...

XOXOX