Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lazy Sundays Are Back


You believe wrong. Well here we are in March..I've turned another year older, covered the Vancouver 2010 Olympics and become what I've always wanted to be...happy. Now if I could only figure out what I want to be when I grow up, life would be perfect! I can't complain,life is damn near perfect already. I live in a great place near the beach, I'm debt free,stress free and have a wealth of family and friends. If I could just lasso me a money tree and a man or a man who grows money trees...then life would be blissfully content. I'll settle for damn near perfect for now though.

Enjoy your Sunday. Find joy in the small things and feel grateful for what you have cough-healthcare-cough. Yes, you can.

1 comment:

jax said...

dude,i can't read you name or comments,its all hieroglyphics.