Tuesday, July 8, 2008

madonna go eff yourself


ok get this. madonna is finally coming to vancouver for the FIRST time ever in september and i missed out on tix. so today they announce that they are releasing limited view seats..ie its behind a pillar or a speaker. perfect! sure it would kinda suck but me and my girls want to get our dance on and have a good time. so after deliberating we all deciding fuckit why not and i called up ticketmaster. ok kids cover your ears.

THEY WANTED $155 FOR LIMITED FUCKING VIEW SEATS!

LIMITED FUCKING VIEW!!!???!!! LIMITED SOUND!!!

ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE DOLLARS.

Madonna you used up, beat and busted hag.

go fuck yourself.

instead my ladies and i are renting Swept Away and drinking everytime you overact. we should be hammered by the time opening credits are done.

5 comments:

Amber said...

That is just CRAAAAZY!

kris said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHA...opening credits....

Murphy Brown 2020 said...

Jax, you've officially cemented my theory that Canadians are tied with Australians for Coolest People Ever.

I love your blog, BTW. :-)

jax said...

aww thanks Ernie!

bmini said...

erm....I am going to the show....only because my friends were prepared (unlike me) the day the tickets went on sale, and scored a bunch for $100. They are probably crappy seats....