Thursday, October 30, 2008

god sometimes i bore myself...


so Halloween is coming up tomorrow..what are you doing? going to a party? helping the kids? giving out candy? getting drunk and fondling inappropriate people from behind a mask? no wait that's just John Travolta.

i got invited to a few parties on friday but i have a lot going on saturday early day so i might just skip it and do something fun on saturday night instead. sunday i'm attempting an early hike/photo session at Stave Lake so come on out and stalk me!

Quick before the earth is too cold to dig a decent shallow grave!
here's my lil punkins i decorated last year.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are cute jax!

I'm not doing anything, just hoping for trick or treaters. I've never given out candy on Halloween before.

jax said...

have fun..after the first 12 trips to the door and spraying Febreeze like mad so your neighbors dont think you've got a grow op, you'll be over it.

mooshki said...

I'm feeling lazy. I'm just planning dress up in orange and black and hand out candy to the kiddies while I watch tv.

mooshki said...

I've gotta carve a pumpkin, though. I love fresh roasted pumpkin seeds.

jax said...

mmm Spitz makes them but they arent the same.

check out joygasm pon da left hand side for a good transformer one.

Anonymous said...

Luckily I dont have to worry about my neighbors. And I don't really care about the kiddies. I'll probably hole up in the bedroom when i need toke until all the candy is gone. If I even give any out. lol

Anonymous said...

PS I find it hilarious that you relabeled WUD as Winners Used Rugs

lol

jax said...

lol.i only did that becasue my lil cousin was reading and my aunt is total God Squad. its been like that for weeks..

Angel said...

boring here....I wish I had a party to go to. I've never been to a halloween party...I'm so deprived. :(

cute punkins

jax said...

well then make a party girl!