Thursday, December 4, 2008

nobody likes me..i'm going to close parliament



THIS is an outrage. Every Canadian should be on their feet demanding to know why is god's name Gov. Gen Michaelle Jean agreed to close Parliament? So is this what we do now? Nobody likes me, they wanted me gone on the last election and now they want to exercise their rights to a non confidence vote and instead of taking it like a man, I'm going to ask my good friend to close the fucker and cock block the vote.

Wow Stephen, you just aren't very smart are you?
This little snafu is going to cost you every vote you hoped to get, and your little dog Jean too.
To further read some great quotes from the leaders of the Liberal Party, NDP
and Bloc check it out here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude's days are numbered.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bmini said...

those pictures have made me life. look at the little fucker....

jax said...

i know! the funny thing is i was randomly looking for pics of him two weeks ago and these were not there...this morning is a whole different blog game on google images!

he just needs to divorce the wife, move to Oakville with his partner Lane and get to sodomizing like he's always wanted! closet case dictator bastard. in with anger,out with love Stephen!

mooshki said...

Being a total dumbass can make you famous right quick.

canadachick said...

haha I call him Stephen Hitler all the time...and STephen the Sweater (for his soft voiced fireside chats). Canada politics is fucked..no question about it. I choose OTHER