Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Lazy Autumn Sunday...


Autumn. Once you get over the initial shock of losing the endless days of summer, fall has a way of creeping into your psyche like no other season. Well sure, winter does drive most people nuts after a while, but there is something...ominous yet beautiful and hopeful of autumn. The leaves are changing, the air is getting crisp and sweaters are being pulled out of the back of the closet. I spent my day yesterday by the ocean taking pictures and just enjoying the last warmth of the sun's rays before it disappears for the next 9 months.

Enjoy a latte, run in the leaves or curl up and read a few secrets...enjoy your Sunday.

2 comments:

Angel said...

"I spent my day by the ocean taking pictures..."

BITCH!!!!

I love fall....I have been going crazy taking pictures of the trees. I love having to put a sweatshirt on...adn the sound of the leaves when you walk in them, and pumpkin scented candles, and pumpkin bread and muffins....


ahhhhh

XOXOXOX

GladysKravitz said...

I love autumn, not just because my birthday falls in that season. It's such a bittersweet time of year. Still sunny,but I can feel the coolness UNDER the heat; the leaves are obviously dying, but not dead yet. There's still hope and a belief that the day will be nice--but I don't know how long it will last. It always reminds me of big pink erasers and cold toes and the smell of eucalyptus and crisp, shiny apples.