Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Rainy Sunday In August

Yes we do! Well I did anyway...sorry,but sometimes you have to put someone on hold so they can calm down a second and rethink what they were just going to scream at you about. Plus they think you are talking to your supervisor and should get a better response when you come back on line. I can guarantee you when you get put on hold, 9 out of 10 times the supervisor was never called. The only time one gets called is if you straight up ask for one. Ahh...the old customer service life. Don't miss you!

But what I have missed almost this whole summer was Sunday Secrets! I know, the horror! I woke up this morning and it just popped in my head. Secrets! What the hell have I been doing to miss such a moving thing for the last 2 months? A lot. Covering festivals, interviewing bands,taking pictures on the new camera I finally broke down and bought. And the beach,can we talk about the beach? It's hard to get anything done in a timely manner with the scent of salt air and the sound of seagulls begging you to come for a walk along the shore as the sun sparkles off the water and wind whips at your hair.

But today we have rain and here I am posting from Postsecret again. It feels like a Sunday to do this again. I forgot how much I missed reading the cards. I hope you enjoy them too.

1 comment:

Kehlerville said...

I was a call centre rep for about 2 years...I can also guarantee, that when you, as a customer, are ranting and raving, that call centre rep is making faces regarding you towards their coworkers, or miming the many ways they want to kill themselves while politely saying, "I see ma'am, I'll look into this right away for you."